Yes, we do accept most major credit cards (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER) as a form of payment, be sure to notify your bank provider of your international travel arrangements.
- From Belize to San Pedro (vice versa) – approximately 1 hr 30 mins
- From Belize to Caye Caulker (vice versa) – approximately 45 mins
- From Caye Caulker to San Pedro (vice versa) – approximately 30 mins
3. How long is the ride from the Philip Goldson International airport to SPBE Water Taxi Terminal? And how much?
It takes approximately 25 minutes from the international airport to our terminal; We provide Shared Transportation: One Way cost is USD$25.00 for the 1st person and USD$10 for each additional person. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation on Private shuttle transfers.
Infants and toddlers are considered “lapchild”and travel for FREE.
- Domestic Ticket: Children ages 4yrs to 10yrs pay a children’s rate; any age above 10yrs pays the regular rate.
- International Ticket: Ages 4+ pays regular rate.
Groups over 10 persons are qualified for one (1) free ticket. Be sure to ask about our membership card which automatically provides members with discounted rates, FREE travel Points and monthly membership prizes.
Be sure to notify a supervisor or captains prior to boarding; delicate customers are allowed to board the vessel first. Wheelchairs are available if necessary.
Passengers coming in from Chetumal will have to overnight at either Caye Caulker or San Pedro then take a vessel in the morning to Belize City.
The boat ride between Chetumal and San Pedro is approximately 1 hr 40 mins; after customs and immigration process is completed then the vessel departs to Caye Caulker which is another 30 mins.
Customs and immigration officers are present at both Chetumal and San Pedro ports, therefore the same border rules and regulation applies to SPBE water taxi International Run. ALL fees are payable to respective border management.
Belize to Chetumal: BZD$40.00
Chetumal to Belize: PESOS$534.00
Facility usage fee: BZD$2.50
Yes, all of our boats meet the requirements in accordance to the Maritime Regulations of Belize and are equipped with life jackets and first aid kits that are in serviceable condition.